The original Around the Piano work-book and lessons: Includes demonstration audio cd.
For copies please use the contact form below
- Rationale and product description
- How to use this book
- Advice for boys with changing voices
- What I Ask of Myself-Be loving. Share your talents. Be “worth it.”
- Travelin’ Song-Stand up for what you believe in. Be a good friend.
- I’m Gonna Use Music-Don’t give up. Use music to help you through.
- Dreams- Picture a world without war. Share your dreams.
- What’s Your Name?-Know what to look for in a friend.
- Good Friends-You can choose not to hate.
- When I Am the Best That I Am. Be trustworthy. Respect others. Be a citizen of the planet.
- I Wish That I Could Fly-You are not alone in your dreaming.
- I’m Right Here- You are not alone. Be a good friend.
- Too Much Information Blues-It’s okay to have problems. Talking about them can help.
- From Around the Piano to the risers and the concert-a final note
The supplements-Includes demonstration audio download.
1. I Think I Understand-Forgiveness feels better than hate and revenge.
2. It’s Alright the Breathe-Take moments to enjoy the beauty of right now. Appreciate.
3. The Eye of the Seeker-If you look for beauty, you will find it.